It’s lovely being asked to be a bridesmaid. The initial flutter of gratitude and happiness is part of the process of the road to the big day. But then, as time goes by, reality sets in and your bridesmaids will feel the time and money crunch that they perhaps never anticipated. While there’s no doubt that they love you, it’s also true that being a bridesmaid is a job that can be stressful. Show your appreciation with unique bridesmaid’s gifts to remind them that you are deeply grateful they joined your “Mrs.” Team.
- Rustic Floral Bridesmaid Favor Tote Bag. Available on Zazzle, this gorgeous tote will be proudly carried before, on and after the wedding day. It can be customized with the bridesmaid’s name and is a roomy 15”x15” in size. Choose your own favorite picture, a floral pattern or a picture of the two of you to emblazon on the front. Or, simply whatever you know her heart will desire!
- Travel Jewelry Case. Gorgeous jewelry should be carried around in a gorgeous travel case. The Mejuri case comes in either beige grain or black grain leather. At 4x4x1.4” it’s compact enough to not get in the way but large enough to hold the most valuable of the valuables. It features a micro suede interior lining and a zip enclosure, making it an ideal bridesmaid gift.
- Portrait Champagne Flutes. These glasses are simply adorable. Get one for each of your girls. They are hand painted from pictures that you provide. Extraordinary in likeness facially and in dress, these beauties will be a must have whenever your bridesmaid team gets together.
- Gift Cards. One thing your girls will love is gift cards to be used at any store they adore. Put the purchasing power and freedom right into their hands! Safe and secure, they will be able to track purchases and balances online. A gift they are sure to love and your appreciation will shine right through.
- Confetti Passport Cases. Now that everyone is back to traveling, adorn your bridesmaids with the Essentials Passport Holder available from Packed Party. After all, traveling is a time for merriment and excitement, so why not get it started off right with a little colorful confetti?
- Bridesmaid Gift Crates. Gift boxes are usually packed with items that people wouldn’t normally buy for themselves, and this gift crate is no exception. Indulge your bridesmaids with a luxurious rose soap bar, watermelon sheet mask, rose herbal tea, pink sea salt dark chocolate, and more. They’ll feel just as pampered as the bride.
- Edible Glitter Dust. If there was ever an occasion for glitter, a wedding would have to be it. Your bridesmaids will absolutely love this edible glitter dust, turning their cocktails into magical elixirs! Included are raspberry rose gold, blood orange gold, and flavorless gold glitters. All are vegan and can be added to both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Movie Bucket List Poster. Cinephiles will rejoice when receiving this scratch off poster. Hang it on the wall in the movie or living room, it serves as an invitation to enjoy the 100 most iconic films of all time. Why not make it a standing invitation to pop the corn and scratch off some of these movies together?
- Bridesmaid Holiday Ornament. Available in a wide range of finishes like copper, silver, and gold, choose the text for your ornament and add personalization in the form of “Maid of Honor” or “Bridesmaid.” Made of heavy duty plastic so it is shatterproof, a coordinating bow is placed on top for a festive, feminine touch.
- Bridesmaid Robe. While it is the bride’s day, she shouldn’t have quite all the fun! The bridesmaid robe is available in a variety of colors and spells out “Bridesmaid” on the back or the front, the choice is yours. In gold or sparkle gold font, this robe is sure to make the bridal party feel luxurious and a bit like royalty themselves.
- Just a little something for your besties, the velvet bridesmaid hair scrunchies come in different muted, elegant colors and arrive with a tag that reads: To Have and To Hold your hair back. A cute, functional gift for your one-of-a-kind bridesmaids.
- Personalized Clutch. Available in just about every color under the sun to match your wedding hues, choose from a flower or a bow to adorn the clutch and set it apart. Handmade of luxurious Silk Dupioni, the clutch is 10”x6” and features a magnetic closure. Designed to even further coordinate your bridesmaids, it’s a gift they’ll use well into the future for other grand events.
Although it isn’t necessarily required to get your bridesmaids a gift, it is common courtesy and good etiquette. With everything that is expected of them, bestow upon them a gift that reflects your love and gratitude!