Fashion and wigs
You might be curious to know what is lace front wig? How to use them? Wigs in the beauty industry have a major moment. They have been a big factor for people who want to change their hairstyles for the red tapestry easily without damaging their hair. Beyond the stardom world (and even your aunties) use the hair wigs. Among all the wigs lace front straight wig is very famous and you can buy them online also.
The front lace wig allows the wearer to choose a hairline. This lace is only in the front half of the perch, so the wearer can cut off the hair as he wants. Modern-day lace percussions can be worn during swimming and practice activities that make it a common option for many alternatives.
Ways to install lace front wig
- Three specific ways to get your hair ready for wig installation are here:
Quick braids or straight back cornices allow hair for the front wig to prepare perfectly. Short and long hair can be twisted, but for short and fine hair it is especially helpful. You can use hydrating cream also.
Cornrows create the flatter surface for installation in a lace front, especially if the wig is smooth and fiery. This is also a good option for long and thick hair, which can be tied up with normal tissue.
Twists require less time to get dressed, but hair appears to get out faster.
- Apply to lace front wing with glue
Below are the steps you can use to apply lace front straight wig with the glue:
- Rub the hairline with alcohol where you want to put the wig glue. Alcohol extracts oils and maquillage which can mess with the adhesive of the wig. There are products on the market for adhesive preparation if your skin is sensitive, which cleans your brow surface and prepares you for a wig role.
- Take and put the lace on your head, where it should be covered. You may use an eyeliner to mark the points to replicate your hairline if you need extra help remembering where to put your lace.
- With the long end of a pebble, part your hair over your ear and start shaving off your ear and hairline. Place your hairline with glue around the edges of the storage cap. Don’t put your hair on glue and neither on your face.
- With blow-dry, glue makes it dry. Pull the lace on top of the glue before pressing the lining into the glues to make sure that it is in the correct position.
- Put a small amount of alcohol rubbing on a towel and brush around the edge of the hairline carefully to remove excess adhesive, but do no clean the adhesive on the lace. The demands for Modern-day lace are increasing day by day so don’t waste your time and order now.
You’re ready to go, Style!
- Lace front wig through sewing
If you want a long-term wig that safeguards your hair and skin, sewing a lace wig in the front could be your preference. Before you sew in your wig, you’ll want to corn your hair so you have a smooth surface to sew in the lace wig in front.
The following supplies are needed for sewing:
- Clips-C-shaped needle,
- sharp scissors- Clips,
- Tiny bristle brush or toothbrush,
- C-shaped needle,
- Sharp scissors.
You can use a wig/stock cap on top of your braids while searching for additional protection and protection cover.
Ready. Steady. Go.
Now as you know to install the wig in your hair, thereafter, you are ready to try one for you. So go keep on experimenting with your hairstyles and live a happy life. Be wise in selecting the hairstyle for you and have fun.