Roll up your sleeves and let’s dive in. Tattooing is a versatile sport. Especially true when it comes to tattooing in hands. Getting a tattoo is a big commitment for anyone. Typically, the tattoo artist uses a machine that has needles same as a sewing machine and one or more needles are pierced in the skin repeatedly. This process is done manually by many artists. Yet, professional tattoo artists use tattoo machines. Before getting a tattoo, people should make sure that they take all the necessary immunizations. Especially hepatitis B and tetanus shots. A medical check-up is also necessary before getting a tattoo. People who have heart disease, skin problems, allergies, diabetes, or a weakened immune system should consult a doctor before getting tattooed. It’s very important to check for the cleanliness of the tattoo studio. After making sure of getting a tattoo done, choosing an elegant design plays an important role. It is advisable to take very little information from the internet on websites like https://www.pacho-tattoo.com/best-hand-tattoos-ideas-designs/ and design a very personal tattoo. So that it remains unique.
- Firstly, the tattoo artist washes his hands with sanitizer or soap, then he wears fresh, clean gloves and a surgical mask.
- Then the to-be-tattooed area is cleaned with soap and shaved if it is needed.
- Next, the artist outlines the tattoo to be sketched in the part of the skin.
- The place is again cleaned with antiseptic and a thin layer of ointment such as petroleum jelly.
- Using the tattoo machine with needles the artist will draw a thin outline of the tattoo.
- The artist may change the needles but all these needles should be single-used or sterilized.
- Then he continues to sketch it up fully and add colors if it is needed.
- Any blood or fluid coming out is wiped with a sterile cloth.
- After finishing, the tattooed area is again washed with soap and a bandage is applied.
Taking Care After Tattooing
- Don’t remove the bandage for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the bandage and keep it open.
- Don’t touch or prick the area of the tattoo.
- Wear a cloth that doesn’t stick to the tattoo area.
- Wash the tattoo with soap and warm water. Use a smooth towel to pat the wet area. Avoid rubbing.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment 2 to 3 times a week.
- Don’t show the tattoo to the sun until it is completely healed.
- Don’t let the tattoo soak in water for a long time.
The tattoo takes about 3 weeks to completely heal. After it is healed wear sunscreen. It not only protects your skin but also helps the tattoo from not fading away. Tattooing seems to be risky if health is not considered important. Some people cover their hands with a lot of tattoos so that while aging the wrinkled skin won’t show up more. Though there are more common tattoo ideas, yet websites like pacho-tattoo.com/best-hand-tattoos-ideas-designs/ provide new and trending tattoo ideas that are not basic.